Hobby Log - Tyranids Progress

While I’ve been able to paint many different Tyranid units over the last month, I only figured out my basing scheme a few days ago. I’m now completely finished with my first squad, which is a basic squad of three Warriors. I’m hoping to pick up one of the new boxes in the next week or two, and then I’ll add two more Warriors and a Tyranid Prime to this squad.

As I finish up the other units I’ve almost completed over the next week or so, I will post pictures of them as well. I hope once a week to do a hobby log, in the hope that this will keep me busy and working toward a finished army.

 


  


I can see some flaws in the paint scheme, but I'm honestly not too worried about them. The Tyranids are an organic race, and I'm playing these flaws off as genetic differences between organisms. With that said, comments and criticisms are always welcome!

Comments

Popular Posts