Hobby Log - Tyranids Progress

This week was busy with non-hobby itinerary, but I did manage to finish building twenty Termagants with Spinefists, twelve Hormagaunts, and a Ripper Swarm. In addition to this, I got my first Hive Guard brood mostly finished. They need a touch more TLC and their basing before they make an appearance, though.

Finally, I was able to finish my brood of Genestealers, made from the models in the Space Hulk board game.

Here are some pictures of the brood as a whole:




Then I have pulled some individual Genestealers to make pictures. First is one of the “clean” Genestealers, who hasn’t managed to turn an Imperial servant into a meal yet.


This Genestealer has already fed:


This one is leaping out from hiding to attack again:


Finally we have pictures of the Broodlord that leads this Genestealer insurrection.




I hope you enjoyed looking them over; as always, feel free to drop a comment or criticism in the comments below!

Comments

Popular Posts