Hobby Progress – Krieg XII Siege Regiment

This week was a slow one for me. I spent Saturday playing Dropzone Commander with my friend Elthrai from Down in the Trenches, as well as watching a game of 40k between Josh’s Demons and Justin’s Dark Angels. I did manage to get my Basilisk done, and the vast bulk of the work on my first Krieg infantry squad was completed.

This week, the only pictures I have are those of the Basilisk. Sadly, I sprayed him a little too heavily with the matte varnish and frosted some of the details. It is most noticeable on the Heavy Bolter and on the treads. Eventually I’ll go back and touch it up with another coat of paint, but for now it is good enough, and I’m moving onto the next project. I assembled two Wyverns as well; these will be painted once the infantry squad is finished.



Comments

Popular Posts