Hobby Progress – Big Things Coming!

The last two weeks have absolutely flown by. As a result, I’ve dabbled in the Scourge with some more painting, but there hasn’t been much accomplished on that front.

I’ve been gutting my gaming room throughout this week, in preparation for big things coming to Enter the Maelstrom and its companion YouTube channel. The sounds of saws hacking and hammers hammering can be heard through closed doors as we make our changes. Suffice to say, we’re looking at a big revamp to how we play games and then share our experiences with the online community.

For starters, we’re experimenting with the addition of a Podcast to complete our gaming triumvirate. We’re also reorganizing the gaming space to allow for better videos and a less cluttered view in general. We’re tweaking with video format, and we’ve upgraded hardware to bring better videos.

Finally, it is worth noting that I’ve been added to the Bell of Lost Souls writing staff for Dropzone Commander. My first articles are in the works right now, so expect some cross-over between our space and theirs. This won’t influence the pace of Enter the Maelstrom at all. Once the reconstruction of our gaming studio is completed, we will be back on our regularly scheduled program. With all this work, it has been difficult to produce some of the more in-depth articles I regularly add.


I appreciate each and every one of you for taking the time to read my gaming experiences and thoughts. It has given me the ability to work with Bell of Lost Souls and move my writing career forward in general. It is all rather pointless without an audience, so I salute each and every one of you for your support as we grow. We have nowhere to go but up!

Comments

Popular Posts