Hobby Progress – The Scourge

I have a very minor update this week, as I’ve shifted gears to start working on the final stages of my Shaltari. The Space Wolves have also been occupying their share of time, and the projects are all progressing together. For now, here are the Scourge updates.


I painted two stands of Destroyers, but in the process of renovating the gaming room they have gone AWOL. I’m expecting that they’ll turn up over the next week or so, but for the time being I just have the one squad to show off.

I also painted a pair of Intruder B’s, which are worth showing off here as well.

 


The Scourge are continuing apace, and I plan to return to them once the Shaltari are complete. This may take a couple of weeks, but I have no plans to abandon my little puppet masters! Comments and criticisms are always welcome; drop them in the comments section below.

Comments

Popular Posts