Hobby Progress – Hive Fleet Nug

It has been a long time since I’ve added anything to the blog, but never fear! Today I’m back with a hobby update. I have several irons in the fire, but I spent the last week simply polishing out some Tyranids while I tried to decide on my next direction in terms of armies. More on that later; here is the smattering of Tyranids I spent this week completing!




         


I’ve still got quite a few bugs to add paint to, but in the long run this was simply a process to keep me busy while I figured out where my modeling would go next. Stay tuned, as we will have more coming throughout the week. Tomorrow we debut the first battle report we’ve recorded in a long time. We hope all of you will join us for that, as the battle for Stulte Mors continues!


Leave your thoughts below about my rough-and-ready Nid paint scheme!

Comments

Popular Posts