Hobby Log – The Rout Stirs

I spent last week knee-deep in sprues with my new Space Wolves army. I’m still trying to decide on my finalized force, so for the time being I’m working on some generalist infantry that will probably make it into all of my lists. I designed a 1,000 point force to match with some of this generalist stuff, and plan to expand as I determine a direction with the new Curse of the Wulfen book.
For this week, I was mainly doing airbrush work. However, I did manage to get five Grey Hunters and a Drop Pod done. The Pod is for a Dreadnought in these early stages, so it doesn’t have any seats. However, the Razorback for this small squad is well on its way as I write this.
Without further adieu, here is the first offering as the Vlka Fenryka begins to take shape once more. Ragnar’s company will march to war soon.













Obviously I plan to try the Drop Pod approach, but I’m also looking for other list ideas! What has the community been doing with the new Wulfen book?

Comments

Popular Posts