Hobby Progress – The Kintma Dynasty Completed

It was a crazy busy weekend for me, as I worked to knock out the last of my Necrons that are included in my 2,000 point force. It has taken longer to get them tabletop ready than I initially expected, but it was still a quick transition from new army to finished for my own usual speed! I’m notorious for giving up on projects and shifting gears halfway through, but I was determined to keep my nose to the grindstone and get this army finished.

A big help for me along the way has been waiting to play the Necrons until the painting was done. The army still hasn’t seen the tabletop; we’re going to finish our table of terrain and the last of Griff’s Blood Angels this week, and then next week our 40k battle reports should resume their normal scheduling. We really wanted to up the quality for our viewers, because we ultimately aren’t doing our job if you aren’t satisfied with the end result.

Without more hullabaloo from me, here are some pictures of the finished 2,000 point army. Led by my own home-brewed Illuminor Szeras (Honored Cryptek Chilgin) and Nemesor Zahndrekh (Nemesor Ornek), the Kintma Dynasty will be awakening soon. Look for their history to follow later this week.






The tomb is ready to march! What do my loyal readers think? Let me know in the comments below!

Comments

Popular Posts