Hobby Progress – Ubii Tribe Completed

If you follow the blog, you know that Necrons have dominated my attentions for the past few months. The army still hasn’t seen the tabletop, but now that it is finished I plan to remedy that problem shortly!

With one 40k army out of the equation, I decided to move ahead with Dropzone Commander. My Shaltari have been criminally close to completed for a long time, and I figured it was well past time that they received the last of their paint job.

My 2,500 point force is now complete, along with a few extra units that I substitute in and out as I change my list. I have a couple more units to complete, such as my Firedrake and Totem Warspire, but for the most part this brings my usual Shaltari armies up to fully painted readiness.





I’m currently working up a PHR force, which I will probably paint as I go to avoid burnout. I also hope to have my Scourge forces done soon, as I have over 1,500 points of them done already.


What do you think? Should I work on the PHR, or just keep building them while I finish my Scourge?

Comments

  1. It's inspiring to see your completed army, mate! Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you sir, I really appreciate it! I'm working on the beginnings of a PHR force as we speak, and plan to have my Scourge army finished by summer. As soon as funds allow, I also plan to throw Resistance into the mix!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts