Hobby Progress – PHR Dropship Fleet, Completed

I’ve been largely silent these past two weeks, as we’ve been working to get our initial store items off the ground. That said, I did find time last Sunday to sit down and blister my way through EVERY SINGLE DROPSHIP that I own for the PHR. It was quite a marathon, though the paint scheme I finally settled on really lends itself to speed painting.




I simply primed the models with a chrome spraypaint that I found at Wal-Mart. If any of you decide to give this a try, I would advise that you do it on something first for practice. If you overspray it starts to leave a really “crunchy” finish that is hard to fix without stripping the model and starting all over. From there it was a simple matter to block in the cockpits and pick out a detail or two to add some variation.

With the Dropships out of the way I plan to move on to the main army units, but I’m also going to be working on the Scourge along the way. I plan to move both armies forward together, so stay tuned for lots of Dropzone excitement in the coming weeks!


What do you think, post-humans? Leave your thoughts in the comments below!

Comments

Popular Posts