State of the Hobby – Moving Forward!

Our regular readers will have noticed that the hobby content has been light for the past week. I’ve been working a lot of extra hours in an attempt to get some medical bills caught up, which has meant less time for hobbying. With that said, there was still a significant amount of hobby work completed!

We’ve been working on an arctic table that we plan to feature in our 40k battle reports in a month or so, once it is completely done. I also knocked out the majority of a squad of Trukk boyz, though I didn’t hardly finish them. Finally, I came to terms with the fact that I simply won’t have the Tomb Blades to run my Decurion Detachment for a while. I punched up a standard list, and I’m pretty happy with the results. I have all the models, and I plan to keep moving forward with the Necrons for the foreseeable future, until they’re finished.

We will still be running articles on the blog, but battle reports will most likely be thin for the month of April. Not to worry! We will be coming back in May stronger than ever before, as we should have completely painted armies to showcase, along with a finished table (for the first time ever!) Stay tuned, as we will still be doing games throughout the month, they will just be thinner for a bit while I get caught up on some overtime and we finish polishing the forces.


Big things soon, we just ask that you be patient with us while we get it all sorted out.

Comments

Popular Posts