Hobby Progress – The P3I Project, Day 1 of 3


Yesterday was the first day of my P3I project, to see if I can prepare a ridiculous amount of hobby material for this weekend. While I did fall behind on the painting and stripping the few models I need cleaned from an old paint scheme, I was slightly ahead of schedule on construction. I got my Trygon Prime, a Harpy, and three Raveners built, along with the Spore Mines from the Harpy kit. I also finished the airbrush work on the Harridan, although I did not get the armor painted as planned.

Here are some quick pictures of the work before I dive back into the plastic!

While I didn’t get much done on the model, here are the pictures of the Harridan with the airbrush coat completed.



Here are some shots of the models I completed yesterday. First up is the Trygon Prime, with the Miasma Cannon option represented by the Hive Tyrant Venom Cannon.


I also completed my Harpy and three of the six Raveners.



Tonight I will be building at least one more Ravener, a Trygon, and my Hive Crone. If I get all of that knocked out I will be moving on to the painting, hopefully with enough spare time to complete the work that I got behind on last night.


Back to the workshop!

Comments

Popular Posts